What we do
Love the Lord Your God with all you heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.
- Mark 12:30
What sets us apart as a ministry is how we focus on the whole person. Wellness is more than relieving symptoms or focusing attention on only one aspect of your self or one part of your life. You are more than a sum of parts. You are an intricately woven, multi-faceted individual. An issue in one area of your life will absolutely spill over into other areas.
We are here to provide you with the tools you need to become a healthy and integrated self, with a growing faith and strong relationships. At The Center for Living Well, we have programs that minister to the whole you - Body, Spirit, Heart, Mind.
For Your Body
- Mindful Eating - eat fearlessly, overcome disordered eating, and establish a healthy relationship with food and body. Groups and private sessions offered.
- Yoga - find peace, strength, and connection with Christ through combining yoga poses, worship music, Scripture, and meditation.
- Thai Yoga Therapy - combines elements of both yoga and massage, using assisted stretching, range of motion, and massage techniques to relieve pain, improve mobility, and create length and spaciousness;in the body. Private sessions offered.
- Yoga Therapy - uses a variety of yoga therapeutic techniques and practices to promote healing in the body and restore the body back to a place of optimal health. Private sessions offered.
- Reiki - a method of stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. Rei means God and ki means spirit. It is a process of laying or hovering hands to promote the work of the Holy Spirit within the body. Private sessions offered.
- Deep Inner Healing Prayer and Yoga Therapy - combined TPM (inner healing prayer, see below) and Psoas Release Yoga Therapy (see above) in both group and private sessions.
For Your Spirit
- Sundays at the Center - join us for our very own Church service, a fellowship of believers to come together to worship, to grow, and to support one another.
- Bible Studies - get to know God and the depth of His love for you as you explore His Word and discover the true meaning of living well.
- Faith-filled Living - experience faith out loud, with freedom and passion, as you acquire tools to integrate your faith into everyday life.
- Prayer and Meditation - inner healing prayer therapy, personal prayer with our instructors, prayer groups, and meditation classes serve to deepen your connection to God.
For Your Heart
- Marriage and Dating - get your relationship on the right track, rooted in a love for God and a love for each other, ready to last a lifetime.
- Parenting - gain the skills and tools you need to navigate through any parenting challenge, whether you have a toddler, a teen, or in-between.
- Living Well - live well and love well by enhancing your communication, conflict resolution, anger management, boundaries, body image, and more.
For Your Mind
- Yoga Ministry Leadership Training Program - through this modular training program, you can deepen your yoga knowledge and practice, strengthen and deepen your relationship with Christ, and be equipped to lead a Christ-centered yoga ministry in your community.
In the US | In Canada
- Professional Counseling Services - our licensed professional counselor offers Christ-centered counseling for adolescents, adults, couples, and families.