What we do
What sets us apart as a ministry is how we focus on the whole person. Wellness is more than relieving symptoms or focusing attention on only one aspect of your self or one part of your life. You are more than a sum of parts. You are an intricately woven, multi-faceted individual. An issue in one area of your life will absolutely spill over into other areas.
We are here to provide you with the tools you need to become a healthy and integrated self, with a growing faith and strong relationships. At The Center for Living Well, we have programs that minister to the whole you - Body, Spirit, Heart, Mind.
- Yoga - find peace, strength, and spiritual connection through combining yoga poses, music, inspirational messaging, and meditation.
- Thai Yoga Therapy - combines elements of both yoga and massage, using assisted stretching, range of motion, and massage techniques to relieve pain, improve mobility, and create length and spaciousness;in the body. Private sessions offered.
- Yoga Therapy - uses a variety of yoga therapeutic techniques and practices to promote healing in the body and restore the body back to a place of optimal health. Private sessions offered.
- Reiki - a method of stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is a process of laying or hovering hands to promote the work of the healing energy within the body. Private sessions offered.
- Yoga Ministry Leadership Training Program - through this modular training program, you can deepen your yoga knowledge and practice, strengthen and deepen your spiritual connection, and be equipped to lead a faith-based yoga ministry in your community.
Arizona and Distance Learning | Michigan | Canada
- Mindful Eating - eat fearlessly, overcome disordered eating, and establish a healthy relationship with food and body. Groups and private sessions offered.
- Living Well - live well and love well by enhancing your communication, conflict resolution, anger management, boundaries, body image, and more.
- Meditation - recorded meditations available for free, including Yoga Nidra.